- In Action
- Knowledge & Resources
- About Us
- News & Events
- Members / Associates
Julke joined ITOPF in October 2017, where she is part of the Europe, Middle East and Africa team and a member of the Cold Climate Working Group. She holds a Master Mariner Certificate of Competency, a BSc in Nautical Science and an MSc in International Marine Environmental Consultancy.
Before joining ITOPF, Julke worked as visiting researcher for Newcastle University, analysing satellite imagery to map marine habitats and bathymetry in the Caribbean. As part of a collaborative research project she carried out in-water data collection, beach profiling to study dynamic beach processes and beach value surveys.
Prior to this Julke worked as Navigational Officer on board cargo ships and as Chief Mate on private yachts.
ITOPF Working Groups
Julke is a member of the Cold Climate Working Group.
- German (native)
- English (fluent)
- 11/09/2018 - BALEX DELTA 2018
- 11/10/2018 - ITOPF presents at the AMOP technical seminar
- 29/10/2019 - Copenhagen Agreement Seminar
- 03/12/2019 - Workshop on developing a national oil spill preparedness and response framework in Vietnam
- 05/03/2020 - West MOPoCo project update