- In Action
- Knowledge & Resources
- About Us
- News & Events
- Members / Associates
Phil Ruck joined ITOPF in June 2016. He has a BSc (Hons) in Physical Geography and an MSc in Environmental Technology.
Before joining ITOPF, Phil spent over four years working for IPIECA, the global oil and gas industry association for environmental and social issues. As part of this role, he was Project Manager for IPIECA's Oil Spill Working Group, an industry forum aiming to improve oil spill preparedness and response around the world by organising capacity building activities (through the IMO-IPIECA Global Initiative partnership) and the development of good practice guidance. Phil also worked with IPIECA members on other environmental management issues including biodiversity & ecosystem services and water.
ITOPF Working Groups
Phil is a member of the Fisheries Working Group.
- 01/07/2016 - New Technical Advisers appointed
- 27/09/2016 - ITOPF seminar at GARD, Arendal, September 2016
- 29/09/2017 - ITOPF attends the Skagerrak Chemical Oilspill Pollution Exercise (SCOPE)
- 13/08/2018 - EcoCanal 2018, Panama
- 14/11/2018 - Philippines National Contingency Plan Workshop, 6th-8th November 2018