- In Action
- Knowledge & Resources
- About Us
- News & Events
- Members / Associates
Sign up to receive our publications electronically: please tick those documents you wish to receive:
An occasional newsletter launched in 1992, which reports on ITOPF activities and spill related issues. If you wish to be included on the mailing list, please e-mail us with your name and address, indicating your preference for a printed or electronic version.
- Download February 2021 issue in PDF format (3367Kb)
- Download October 2019 issue in PDF format (4309Kb)
- Download August 2017 issue in PDF format (3929Kb)
- Download May 2016 issue in PDF format (1392Kb)
- Download August 2015 issue in PDF format (1023Kb)
- Download March 2014 issue in PDF format (1122Kb)
- Download November 2012 issue in PDF format (717Kb)
- Download September 2011 issue in PDF format (898 Kb)
- Download November 2009 issue in PDF format (492Kb)
- Download September 2008 issue in PDF format (643Kb)
- Download October 2006 issue in PDF format (792Kb)
- Download October 2005 issue in PDF format (1.3 Mb)
A review of ITOPF's activities during the past twelve months, including the Directors' Report and Accounts.
- Download 2020 Review in PDF format (2Mb)
First produced in 1997, the ITOPF Handbook contains a wealth of valuable information and guidance for those likely to be involved in preparing for or responding to spills of oil and chemicals from ships. The 2020/2021 issue includes updated oil spill statistics and revised information on pollution liability and compensation, as well as regular features on ITOPF's services, pollutants in the marine environment, clean-up techniques and the fate and effects of oil. Copies of the ITOPF Handbook are available free of charge to ITOPF Members and Associates, as well as to closely related groups. Single copies are also available to others on request - contact Jayne Foster. Multiple copies are charged at £1 each, plus P&P. (Hard copies of the latest Handbook should be available later in the summer).
- Download the full version in PDF format (3Mb).