- In Action
- Knowledge & Resources
- About Us
- News & Events
- Members / Associates
Senior Technical Support Coordinator
Pauline has been with ITOPF for over five years. Her primary role is to coordinate the assessment of claims following ship-source pollution incidents and provide advice regarding clean-up costs, economic loss and environmental damage claims. She has been involved in numerous cases either on site or remotely in Europe, America and Asia. Pauline is also actively involved in other technical support functions as well as training & education and outreach activities internationally.
She holds Masters degrees in Maritime Law, International and Business Law and has expertise of liability and compensation for pollution damage through previous work experience at the International Group of P&I Clubs.
ITOPF Working Groups
Pauline is lead of the Claims & Compensation Functional Group.
She is also a member of the Environmental Damage Working Group and the Waste Working Group.
- 23/06/2015 - ITOPF presents at the London P&I Club annual seminar in Istanbul
- 10/12/2015 - ITOPF in Greece
- 31/05/2016 - ITOPF presents at training course in Korea
- 23/05/2017 - ITOPF attends IOSC 2017
- 24/05/2017 - Pollution Seminar & Workshop, Argentina
- 11/09/2018 - BALEX DELTA 2018
- 23/10/2019 - National Workshop on Claims and Compensation, Malaysia
- 23/10/2019 - P&I Seminar, Mexico