ITOPF is one of the supporters of the biennial International Chemical and Oil Pollution Conference and Exhibition (ICOPCE), organised by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA).
ICOPCE 2017 will address new trends, advancement in technologies and response vessels, collaboration initiatives with stakeholders and also takes a fresh look at innovations in HSE management.
ITOPF's Technical Director, Richard Johnson, is one of the guest speakers at the event.
Key Highlights for ICOPCE 2017:
- · Global Case Studies - Learnings, best practice and risk containment
- · Industry Dialogue Sessions - Continuous improvement strategies
- · Advances in Technology - Detection monitoring and response technologies
- · Incident Response - Crisis management, resourcing and salvage
- · Media and Community - Public awareness and reputation management
- · Insurance and Claims - Contracts, documentation and procedures
For further information, see http://www.icopce.com/.
Category: Training & Education